Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

- Some Recent Beauty Favourites!

- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream - I have gone through this moisturiser so quickly. Usually I chop and change my skincare because I'm always trying something new, but I have stuck with this as my morning and evening moisturiser and it does the trick, nice and simply. It's very lightly fragranced it hydrates my skin and it feels light.

- Fresh Sugar Rose Lip balm - This is the lipbalm of all lip balms. It smells amazing, the tiniest amount will add moisture to your lips that lasts for hours on end and it is full of good oils and vitamins. I really love it, it's a pricey item but it's a luxury to have and I use it in the winter months when my lips are drier. The packaging is gorgeous too!

- Lush Tea Tree Toner - This is a staple of mine. I have spot prone skin (grr!) and this is a good toner for it, it includes tea tree which is a great spot fighter with antibacterial goodness. It's refreshes and soothes my skin without drying it out.

- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil - More tea tree! I've had a tea tree oil in my products for years as it's great for so many uses.. cuts, new piercings annnnd spots! Yep, it is mostly used on my face, I dab it on any new spot and usually this will stop it from becoming something worse and will dry it out.

- L'Occitane Hydration Face Mist - I was undecided about this product for so long when I first got it but now I love it. It it a fine mist that smells SO fresh and lovely! It is cooling and soothing to the skin, great as a toner or for travel or just to freshen up throughout the day, plus it's very hydrating. I like to spritz it over a full face of makeup, I feel like it makes everything look fresh and glowy.

- The Body Shop White Musk Perfume - This is just a simple, lovely fragrance that I've loved for so long. It reminds me of my Mum which is comforting because I miss her so much.  It's a subtle musky (duh!) scent that lasts well and is great for day and night time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Someone loves the body shop (: I love the tea tree oil too, so handy!

Sophierosehearts x

Jamilah said...

I'm so glad to see some body shop products in there, I really like them and I don't think they get enough credit. The white musk perfume is so nice and reminds me of my mum too. :)X

http://shewearsthetrouser.blogspot.co.uk/

Rose G said...

Great picks! I think they are great products too. I have tried some Lush products and until now I so love them. Love the formula and scents.

The Beauty and Lifestyle Hunter said...

I have heard so many things about Lush, but Im yet to try their products. I really must!

http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/