Pages

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Brighter Nails Instantly!

I have been meaning to get this post up for ages, ever since I first tried this stuff when it came with my Glossybox!

The Alessandro Pro White Nail Polish is desribed as a nail brightener to help brighten the appearance of the nails, as well as cover up unsightly yellowing.

It's basically a clear polish with the slightest blue toned tinge to it. It really does transform dull unpainted nails into nice healthy looking shiny nails. See for yourself...

So the top nail pic is without (obviously!) and then below is with. See how much lovlier they look, they look so healthy and naturally glossy. I cannot reccommend this highly enough. If you are into having pretty nails and want them to look good when they're unpolished, this is for you!

It's not a UK brand and seems hard to get a hold of here, but I did find it on e-bay for just £3.99 with free P+P. A great deal for something that I think this is a must have. Link!

Have you tried this? Do you love it too?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been using this loads and love it. Such a simple idea but works so well!

I've actually put this over colored polish aswell to give a slightly different (and new!) color without buying another bottle.


xxx

www.afriendlyinvitation.blogspot.com

A British Sparkle said...

The nails do look very healthy and give them a very natural glow.

I am running a give away (UK only) feel feew anyone to check it out.

Sparkledust-Beautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

liloo said...

omg. this actually works! need it in my life
liloo/@tsunimee xx