Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Japonesque: Safari Chic Bronzer Brush.

I love makeup brushes so much, they are one of my biggest obsessions when it comes to makeup and beauty and I seriously believe that brushes can transform the way you apply makeup. I often wonder how I ever used to apply makeup without brushes, but in my early teens I did!

Anyway, I really like the Japonesque brushes that I've tried so far and this is another addition to my collection. The Safari Chic Bronzer Brush*, or Kabuki. It has the cute little leopard print within the bristles which I think is a cute touch but I know others think is tacky!

It's a great little brush. Densely packed, very soft and it doesn't shed - It washes up a treat too. I can't fault it, I like everything about it, the quality is great. I like to use it for powder all over my face and occasionally bronzer, but I usually tend to use something smaller so I can contour. It's good for mineral foundations too, it buffs everything in so nicely.

Have you tried any Japonesque Brushes?

This brush is available in the UK and the US.

7 comments:

Obat Pembesar Penis said...

visit a good blog and full of interesting information that is happiness itself .... keep on sharing information

Belinda@Esthetician Equipments said...

I don't have huge collection of make up brushes but I have few at home.
This one's pretty nice to use.

mairaj said...

very nice makeover tips such a lovely blog having good content find out more beauty tips

IM said...

good collection make up product, nice post

regards
ice cream

Emy L said...

Hmmmm...this looks impressive. I wanna try this one out. It looks cute and it seems easy to use. I also love brushes so I will go and check this out.

Unknown said...

It looks sooo soft! I've been pretty partial to my Too Faced Flatbuki lately, but I might have to order one of these. And I don't think it's tacky. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh this brush is so cool! Too bad I don't live in the UK or US! :(