Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Liz Earle Special Edition Cleanse and Polish.

I am so late to the party on this, but I have been meaning to talk about the Special Edition Cleanse and Polish from Liz Earle for a while now - £2 from every sale of this cleanser will go to the Princes Trust Charity, which is a great charity that helps young people out.

I've been using it for about six weeks or so and have been really enjoying it. It has all the benefits of the original cleanse and polish but with the added rose and lavender oils the scent is even more relaxing and soothing for the skin.

It took me a while to get used to the smell over the original but it is a great option for evening time because the lavender is a really soothing scent at bedtime. The bottle is larger and the packaging is so lovely! It's a shame it's a special edition, I love the pink swirls! ... As with the original cleanse and polish this leaves my skin feeling super clean, soft and refreshed.

If you love Cleanse and Polish I would definitely check this out while you can, it's really special to have and it's great to help out a very worthy charity.

Click here for more information.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

I have heard so much about Liz earle products including your reviews about it. I think I am going to try it now and see how it works.