Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Elemis Winter Skincare Secrets Set.

Elemis Winter Skincare Secrets Collection. This six-piece anti-ageing set showcases the brand new moisturising and soothing Evening Blooms Dry Body Oil, award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, bestselling Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser and more, all beautifully presented in a navy blue cosmetics bag. Treat yourself or a friend to the perfect pampering beauty gift from Elemis.


For the past few weeks I having been using these gorgeous Elemis products from the 6 piece Winter Skincare Set*. This is my first time trying anything from the brand, even though I have only heard good thinks about their products before, especially the skincare.

This contains three skincare products and three for the body and they come packaged inside a lovely dark purple satin cosmetics bag, which is a great size to use as a travel makeup bag.

I’ll start with the skincare first.

The Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser was so nice to use, it reminded me a lot of the famous cleanse and polish from Liz Earle (which I love), as the name suggests this is very rich and creamy and it blends nicely into the skin, melting away grime and makeup. It left my skin feeling so fresh, smooth and clean.

The Gentle Rose Exfoliator smells great; it has a subtle scent and very tiny exfoliating jojoba beads in, to remove dead skin from the face. It is gel based, which I actually prefer to cream Exfoliator for the face. This didn’t bother my skin at all, it left it feeling soft and plump and looking healthy.

The Pro Collagen Marine Cream is said to be one of the brands top selling face creams and I was really excited to try this, I am always on the lookout for a moisturiser that I’ll love. This has a nice texture and sinks into the skin quickly, it has a light scent to it, but it’s non offensive or irritating. I like it for night times where it can really do its anti-aging thing over night. I wake up with a smooth, fresh face.

Onto the body products.

These were all a delight to use and have a lovely herbal/natural scent to them that is very relaxing.

The Shower Cream lathers well and feels so nourishing on the skin, I love how the scent lingers afterwards too.

The Body Oil is gorgeous! Perfect for winter time and using to keep yourself smooth, this is totally non greasy and just makes everywhere feel so soft and hydrated! It is quite addicting to use, it feels so lovely.

The Relaxing Bath Elixr fills the bathroom with a delightful scent. I let my boyfriend use this, as I’m a shower girl, and he spends hours in the bath. He really does like it, a small amount created lots of bubbles that lasted for a good while. He said it left him feeling clean (haha!) and smelling good and he would happily use it again.

This set and others like it are available on the QVC website.

6 comments:

Babbles About Beauty said...

I bought my mum this for Christmas :) Really want to try the pro-radiance cleanser - sounds fab!

Nicola xo
babblesaboutbeauty.com

Unknown said...

I have this kit. It's such a great value set. I bought it when it was on TSV but haven't even started it yet!! There's another Elemis TSV in march too lol

All About Ali Mai said...

I love Elemis products, they always are such good products. x

Sophie said...

It's a really great cleanser :)

Sophie said...

It seems like they have some pretty great deals! I should watch QVC more often. x

Sophie said...

I agree, even though these are my first, I'm impressed :)