Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Givenchy, Nails of the Day. Pourpre Defile.

I love deep, dark, vampy nail colours and this one from the new Givenchy collection is the perfect shade. Pourpre Defile (08) would suit anyone and I think anyone would love it, it's very dark and almost looks black in some lights, but it has such a deep berry tone to it, which I love.

Shades like this look classy and match everything you wear. The Givenchy polishes may be expensive, but they live up to their price, they are a dream to apply, have a lovely applicator, they last on the nails and are very pigmented and opaque. This was two thin coats, but you would get away with one thick coat, and it lasted without 4 days! (which is when I removed it for a change, it was still intact.)

I like lots!

Check it out here.

No comments: