Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Clinique Laser Focus Eye Cream.

For the longest time I never bothered with eye creams, I would apply my moisturiser and be done with my skincare for the day, but in the last couple of years I have been way more religious about applying it morning and evening. We all know that the skin around the eyes is thin and usually one of the first places you will start getting wrinkles.

I've been using this eye cream for over a month now... Meet the Clinique repairwear laser focus wrinkle correcting eye cream* (Wheeew!) this is a hydrating eye cream that is said to improve the natural elastin, to visibly reduce wrinkles and lines, repair UV damage and improve the texture.

This cream has a rich texture that I thought may feel greasy, but it blends into the skin so nicely without leaving a residue, you only need a small amount of product too. I like that it feels slightly soothing when I apply it too, and it really leaves my under eyes so silky feeling.

I can't comment about wrinkle fighting, as I don't really have any, but this eye cream certainly de-puffs the eyes and soothes, hydrating the sensitive under eye skin, with regular use I can say that I've noticed my under eyes look much brighter and the skin feels smoother.

This is one of my first experiences with Clinique Skincare, and I am happy to report that it was a positive one. I'm definitely looking to try some of their other skincare products now.

You can see more about the laser focus eye cream here, or at your local Clinique counter.

No comments: