Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Beauty Look Book: Stormy Smoke | Melovemakeup.

Hey everyone!

I have an actual recent Beauty Look book today. This was Saturday's makeup. I pulled out one of my Sleek Makeup Palettes with my eyes closed, I ended up with the Storm Palette. I actually forgot how much I love this palette! It is so awesome for so many different looks. I didn't know what I was going to do, but this is what happened, it's just a smokey look with some gold/bronze. I honestly think I could go away for a week and just use this palette, it's so lovely.

EYES:
Sleek Makeup Storm Palette
Maybelline Gel Liner 'Black'
GOSH Velvet 'Black' Eye Kohl
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara 'Black'

FACE:
NYC 14 Hour 'All Day Long' Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 'Translucent'
Bourjous Chocolate Bronzer '51'
MAC Mineralize Blush 'Gentle'

LIPS:
Barry M 'Red' Lip Liner
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Liptar 'Hush'

I hope you liked the look.. Sidenote, I re-ombred my hair after having the old lot cut off! I may do a post about that sometime soon, my last ombre post is super popular.

Have a fab week!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this makeup and you have some beautiful eyes!
kisses:*

Sophie said...

Thank you! :)

Egle - MD VS said...

Very nice makeup and the name "Stormy smoke" sounds great!

http://makeupdemon.blogspot.com

All About Ali Mai said...

Lovely look, you have such pretty eyes. x

Computer Tips said...

What a nice makeup that looking so gorgeous. I like it.

Hobby Electronics said...

Your 1st picture is looking so nice than 2nd one specially two eyes.