Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Random Swirls - a NOTD.


Hello!

Wow, it feels like a while since I've blogged. I've lost my mojo a little recently, but I think I've got it back. I have a load of things I want to photograph and post about, I just need to get my photographer head on someday!

Anyway, here is a nail look I wore a couple of weeks ago (Yep, it took me this long to post it!) I was just being random with the little pattern thing on the thumb and ring finger and I'm not sure I love it, but it was different!

The shades are nice together though, I liked them. The copper shade is a Seche Vite shade that I got in a glossybox called Elegant and the dark shade is Givenchy's Pourpre Defile.

Thanks for reading! If any readers have any requests of posts you'd like to see, do let me know on twitter or in the comments.

1 comment:

Just me, Leah said...

That's really pretty! x x