Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Beauty Look Book: Naked Neutrals, Hot Red Lips! | Melovemakeup.

Hello!

Guess what? I'm going to actually post a face of the day today! I am terrible at these, I know I say it every single time that I do one.. It's lame, but I just forget or something! I usually post my FOTD looks on Instagram though, so check that out if you like. But I am going to try getting better at posting them here, you wouldn't believe how full my FOTD folder is. Really!
I don't often do natural makeup, but I do like to use neutrals sometimes and do a little something smokey with a bright lip, red is my absolute fave!

Here's what I used:

Face:
Liz Earle Foundation. (I love this stuff)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.
Sleek Pixie Pink Blusher.
Sleek Contour/Highlight Kit. (Light)
MUA Matte Shade 19 (Brows)

Eyes:
Naked Palette: (Virgin on the lid. Darkhorse, buck and creep blended into the crease and lower lash line)
L'oreal Superliner, Black.
GOSH 24/7 Kohl, Black.
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Black Mascara.
Outer Corner lashes (Ebay).

Lips:
Barry M #3 Red Lipliner.
OCC Liptar, NSFW.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading! :)

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

Gorgeous! I love the red lip.

coloured contact lenses said...

I want to say that your eyes are looking mesmerizing with this beautiful make up and sparkling eye contact lenses.