Pages

Friday, June 07, 2013

The Body Shop Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash.

For the past couple of months I've been trying out this new cleanser from The Body Shop, and it's most definitely worth a mention. I've tried the whole tea tree range from there before and I really like the products, so I was excited to try this. I love that it has the word 'cool' in it. When you have acne prone skin, products that feel cool on the skin feel so soothing on the skin.

What They Say:
Our new creamy wash is tough on blemish-causing bacteria but soft on skin. Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash* intensely cleanses and purifies, instantly removing all impurities and excess oils, without over-drying. From the very first use, skin looks fresher and feels softer.

My Thoughts:
I love it so much. It does leave my skin soft after use, it feels so soothing and so refreshing when you rinse it off, the skin feels icy cool - it's perfect for waking you up in the morning and great in this hotter weather we're currently having! 

It's helped clear my skin up well too... Mine has been a bit of a nightmare lately, but with it's antibacterial properties, I have really noticed a difference with this. It's really creamy and creates a nice lather with my Clarisonic. If you have spot prone skin and want a soothing cleanser to help combat them, try this out. The best thing, it's only £5 too.

(I can't find it on their website, but try in store.)
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Madi said...

Awesome! I love the body shop.. will be trying this one next! You have a really great blog- I hope mine can be as successful as yours one day :)
thanks again for the post!
madischoice.blogspot.ca