Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

#FacemaskFriday! REN Glycolactic Mask.

I love to pamper myself with a lovely facemask once every week (if not more).. I feel it just gives me a little boost and my skin a treat!

I've recently been trying out the REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask*, bit of a mouthful! I've heard and read many things about this mask, so I was very excited to try it out for myself.

What REN say:
A potent bio active peel mask designed to renew the complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines and dramatically improve skin tone.

My Thoughts:
This mask actually promises a hell of a lot of things, so many that I was unsure it was possible. Could it really be as amazing as the reviews all said it was? Answer: Big fat yes! This mask is seriously good! I've never used anything that was so instantly good! After one use my skin looked better, after continued use, my skin feels great. 

This mask has a very sticky consistency, which I personally  hate the feeling of on my skin (but it's totally worth it!) .. You apply it, wait ten minutes and then remove with a muslin cloth (included). It leaves my skin looking like.. well, like it's not my skin! It looks renewed, fresh, hydrated, dewy and feels amazingly smooth with reduced pores. Sounds like a miracle in a bottle, huh? I say it is! The pore minimisation doesn't stick around too long, but the other effects last pretty well and with continued use the skin improves more. 

I would most definitely recommend that everyone try this mask out. It is fairly pricey, but for a once a week use, it'll last a while and is so worth it. I wouldn't want to be without it now I've tried it.

Check this out here if you're interested!

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: