Pages

Saturday, August 03, 2013

I'd Love... A Night At The Opera!

Who here has ever been to the Opera? . . I haven't and it really would never have been anything of interest to me when I was younger. It's weird how tastes change, isn't it? I'd love to go to the opera now! Imagine putting on a lovely dress, doing your makeup and hair for such a fancy event. It would be so much fun! I guess lifestyle depends on that, there are probably many people that go regularly to such things. My lifestyle doesn't include that... Yet!!
Anyway, back to me being a child. My brother is a Classical Musician and spent much of our childhood practising to get to where he is today. I remember him blasting out Classical and Operatic music while I would amp my volume up with The Spice Girls to try and over take his music. Haha!

Have any of you ever been to the Opera? I'd love to hear about it if you have.

I was looking at the English National Opera web page the other day and browsing some of their shows. They are held at the London Coliseum which looking like a beautiful venue. Rigoletto and Madam Butterfly are both eye catching Opera's that I've head of in the past... as well as one that is called Die Fledermaus*, I was reading up about it and watching the clip and it looks so fun, the characters, costumes and makeup look amazing and I would genuinely like to see that

So now, added to my list of things to do in this life.. Go to the Opera!
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: