Pages

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Tea Flower Pore Purifying Mask.

I'm a bit face mask obsessed at the moment. I like to do one at least once a week, but usually more. I have quite a few favourites, one of them being this lovely mask by Una Brennan.

This clay mask is perfect for my oily skin as the clay draws out all impurities and seems to temporarily shrink my pore size and leave my skin feeling soft and mattified. Even though it's a clay mask it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, it always feels super soft and very clean when I rinse this off.

As well as helping with oily skin, it's also good for my blemishes (I have plenty of those!), it helps to clear them up and reduce scars from previous blemishes. It smells great, is quick to use (just apply - let it dry completely - rinse) and feels like a really nice soothing treat for my face. Best of all, it is inexpensive.

What are your fav face masks? Let me know! You can check this out here!

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is one of my favourite masks for acneic / blemish prone skin. It's so cheap too for such a large tube!