Pages

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Things I Love... Live Concerts!

One of my favourite things to do is go to live concerts and shows at the theatre. I've seen quite a few artists over the years and I still have loads I'd like to see... I'd also love to attend a festival one day, I think Glastonbury would be so epic! It always looks amazing on the TV. I just don't know how I'd cope at one as I've never been camping in my life. I think as I get older I'd cope better actually, I feel more comfortable without makeup or curled/straightened hair and I think it would be an experience.

Westlife were one of my all time faves. I think I saw all but two of their tours over the years they were together and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

My first every concert was in Plymouth and my Mum and I went to see Craig David! That was fun, he was huge then and my Mum loved him. I also saw Darren Hayes (of Savage Garden) and he was awesome, Will Young and Mika too! I took my Sister to see Girls Aloud in Birmingham once too, that was her first concert and it was so fun.
I live in Leeds and they've just opened a huge arena here (which is long overdue!) my boyfriend took me to look at it last week and it looks really ugly from the outside (what were they thinking!) I snapped this random pic on my phone. They do have some good acts that are going to be there in the next year so I am hoping we can get some tickets and not have to travel very far afield to see a show.

One place I've never seen a gig is at the o2 in London and I want to change that. I have concert DVDs of shows there and it looks absolutely massive and atmospheric.  I saw there is going to be a Status Quo tour* there and Will.i.am too (I like Will, the BF likes Quo!). I think top of my list are Michael Buble and Lady Gaga! I'd love to see both of those.

What's the best gig you've ever been to? Mine was Robbie Williams with my Mum at an outdoor gig in Leeds. It was epicly amazing and I adore him! He knows how to entertain. :)
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin
*Sponsored Link

No comments: