Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Review.

So, I have had this bottle of foundation for about a month or so now. I had seen multiple reviews on You Tube from US people before it was even out here. I was intrigued about it, they had been mostly positive and I always want to try every single new makeup product that's out, because I am an addict. Yep, I admit it!

So, I got this and I tried it and I wasn't sure at first - but now I really like it. So, the first time I used it I hadn't moisturised first and it clung on to every tiny dry patch I had on my face (not too many!) .. However, after moisturiser I don't have that problem. I always use my fingers, because this is so runny and I suspect a brush would just soak it up. It recommends you use them too.

So I dot it on and blend.. It blends effortlessly and looks so nice as it smooths everything in it's path, my pores look a little smaller and everything just looks more fresh. It sets to a velvet soft powdery finish, but I always add a little more because I'm oily skinned anyway. The finish is so natural looking and weightless, it doesn't give major coverage, but for me it evens my skin out and makes me feel better about it.

Another thing to note (if it matters to you) is that it photographs well too. The picture above isn't to show this point, that is just to show how it evens out my skin. But I can tell you that with a flash it looks great and so natural. So, I love this! It's going to be a part of my collection for a long time to come, I am sure of it. Oh, I love the packaging too, I heard people complain about the non pump bottle, so you had to pour it, but it's such a runny foundation so I don't think it makes a difference if you have a pump or not.. Just my thoughts!

You can purchase this from Boots for £9.99 (worth every penny) and I wear the lightest shade, which is great for pale skinned faces.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: