Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Barry M 'PINK' Lip Paint Collection.



Barry M have recently brought out a new Lip Paint Collection of four lipsticks in PINK shades for the summer, I was sent two (of my choice) to try out and after using them for a few weeks I feel I am ready to tell you about these babies!

I was sent #146 Dolly Pink and #147 Peachy Pink (Which I suspect is becoming the new #101!)

Dolly pink is just the PERFECT pink, It's bright but not TOO bright and when I look at it it screams 'BARBIE' at me! It is so pretty and can be worn full on for a sexy bright pink lip or you can tone it down a little and wear it during the day. It's texture is very moisturizing when applied, It kind of feels glossy and shiny and I don't think you would need a load of gloss on top of it (I think the feel of it is very similar to #129 Palest Lavender) - This shade is definitely my new fave shade of pink and I will be wearing it throughout the summer with some neutral eye make up looks I think, The focus will most definitely have to be on my 'Barbie' pink lips!
(With Flash / Without Flash)







Peachy pink is fast becoming my new favorite lipstick, I have been wearing it all of the time since I got it with glossy tube #4 on top, It is perfect. To me it's like the #101 with a hint of peach thrown in. I honestly never thought I would pull of a peachy colored lip but much to my surprise it suits me and is pretty much like my all time favorite nude lip (#101), just with some peachiness. The texture of this Lip Paint is also very similar (If not the same) to the Barry M #101 (Marshmallow) lipstick, It is really Matte and very creamy feeling - When applied it needs to be blended around the edge of the lips so that you don't get a line around the lip, but it's certainly not hard work to blend it in, and the results are well worth it. I already have a back up of this (and the glossy tube), That's how FAB it is as a combo.
(With Flash / Without Flash)






So there we have it, two mega new shades from the amazing Barry M! Go to www.barrym.com to check them out, as well as the other two new shades (Which I also have and they are gorgeous too!)
They are available online now and will also be available in stores (Superdrug & Boots) From mid-June I believe, Priced at £4.25.

2 comments:

Danielle Anderson said...

Do you know the name/number of the red one in the Barry M picture?

Sophie said...

I am pretty sure it is Cerise Pink #144 and it more of a pink than a red. Gorgeous shade though :)