Pages

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Getting to know me!

I have seen this TAG on a few blogs and thought I would do it too!..

So, on with the Q's :)

What made you choose your blog/twitter/youtube username?
I think when I signed up to youtube I wanted something to do with makeup and tried 'Ilovemakeup' and things like that, but they were all used, probably because they are such predictable names! (lol) .. Then I thought 'Well I am ME and I love makeup' So I put in 'melovemakeup', and it was available.

What's your actual name?
Sophie

Do you have any nicknames?
Sophster

Apart from the obvious make up / beauty hobby, what other hobbies do you have?
I love going to live concerts and theatre shows SO much. I love music, and I am also into Nails, painting them, extensions. I always wanted to be a nil tech and I still wouldn't mind.. But I want to be a make-up artist more, though I think it would all slot together nicely! Maybe one day.. *Dream*

What do you do?
At the moment I don't have a job :(

What would you like to do?
Be a Make up artist/Beautician. It has always been my dream and I would love to do make-up for Stage shows and TV and celebs. I hope one day it will be possible.

Tell us something embarrassing, but that you love doing?
Hmm, I'm not sure about that one!..

Tell us a little something that we don't already know about you.
I prefer older men and always have. My BF is considerably older than me. Oh, and I love men who dress as women and I love to do their makeup and help transform them!

What achievement are you most proud of?
Nothing, yet. I think I'm a bit of a loser right now :(

What do you most like about yourself?
Erm.. I'm open minded.

What would you change about yourself if you could?
Load of things.

If you could have anything in the world (that doesn't cost any money), what would you want?
To be a makeup succesful makeup artist. That shouldn't cost anything, right? :)

... I TAG you if you are reading this!

1 comment:

Scotlass99 said...

Ooooh I think I will consider myself tagged, this was a great tag, it's nice to learn more about you! I also like older men and my man is 'considerably' older than me too! x