Pages

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Good & Bad Times!




Hey everyone, I hope you are all having a great bank holiday weekend.

I have had a bad week, my boyfriend got made redundant last weds so that is the two of us trying to find work now, and with the current credit crunch and lack of jobs that will not be much fun.

.. But anyway, let's move on :)

My lovely fella knew how much I had been wanting to try the 'Konad Nail Stamping Art' stuff that I have recently seen on You Tube being use by 'Sayanythingbrooke' and 'xsparkage' - I love painting my nails and the Konad way of making your nails look so pretty and professional really appeals to me.

So, My boyfriend said I could place an order and he would treat me .. Yay :D He is so lovely and thoughtful. So yesterday I placed an order and I am so excited about receiving it now! Expect loads of blog posts with NOTD's!

You can check out the Konad UK website, here :

http://www.konad.co.uk

2 comments:

mizzworthy said...

Eek - sorry to hear about your job situation - scary... Looking forward to seeing NOTD's though xxx

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that your boyfriend has lost his job. It's happening to so many people! Hope you can both find something soon. And I really want a konad too!