Pages

Friday, May 08, 2009

I HEART Barry M Dazzle Dust!


O M G! This Dazzle Dust = LOVE!


So, when I won the Barry M Be a Star competition earlier this year (Shamless plug, for those who haven't seen, click here! I ordered loads of stuff with my prize money, but mainly dazzle and glitter dusts. It is only now that I am coming to the end of trying them all out properly, and I came across this one, #55 = Fig.

Geeeeewhizz! I love love love love it! It makes for a perfect smokey eye over blackground paint pot. It is just the most stunning brick copper red burgundy kind of colour.

I love it, and I wanted to share it with you! If you don'a have it, go get!

Here is how it looks on it's own over blackground.



2 comments:

mizzworthy said...

That is a really gorgeous colour - I noticed this one a while ago and I think a little purchase might be in order... looks great over blackground x

Lucía said...

I love your make ups!

http://lululooks.blogspot.com