Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Barry M FOTD - Green and Blue.




I got this little set as one of my presents from my Mum at Christmas and decided that today I would try and create a look with it. The look on the packaging is really nice, and I knew I wanted to do something similar, but not the same..

here is what I came up with :





I think it is pretty cool, and quite striking?.. Not really your average everyday look, but I personally would wear it out to Tesco!

Also on my face is Maybelline dream matte mousse (lightest one?), Max Factor Translucent Powder, No17 China Pink Blusher, Avon Nude Pink Colour Trend Lipstix. My mascara is Sexy Curves.

I used my brand new Sigma brushes to create this look and they are all amazing to use, I am in love with them and will blog about them very soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a pretty awesome look! loving it completely!

Hannah said...

beautiful :) and i'm dying for some sigma brushes!!

xx

Louise H said...

That is so nice :)

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful look!

Anonymous said...

This is apsolutely beautiful! best look ive seen in a long time, tutorial on youtube please :Dxxx

Liss said...

It looks gorgeous on you! I saw this set for half pricwe in the recent sales but resisted as I wasn't sure I could do it justice. Just for the record, I would totally go to the supermarket wearing it too ;)

And another vote for lusting after Sigma brushes :D

em said...

yes definietle striking! I love it :D