Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Deep Blue Eyes - FOTD.





This is a FOTD from last week when I went shopping. I just found it lurking in one of my folders and had to check to see if I had posted it.. I haven't though!

So, I wanted something plain, only one main colour, but still a little dramatic too. I used the Blue MAC greasepaint stick (Dsquared) as a base, and then the MAC eyeshadow in Deep Feelings, which is a matte, over the top, and blended it upwards. I love how the subtle shimmer from the greasepaint stick comes through the matte eyeshadow. On my waterline I have Ransom 24/7 pencil from Urban Decay and my mascara was... false lash effect, by Max Factor (I think!).. On the lips I have MAC Pretty Please.

Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

The Sparkly Poo said...

Hello, what a beautiful look, I'll definitely be trying this out.

Check my blog and follow, as I'm about to do. :) xxx