Pages

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Some Christmas Pics.. %

Hey everyone, I hope everyone is well!

As you may know I went to my Mum's house to spend Christmas with her and my sister as I always do, and I had a lovely time. I just wanted to share a few of my fave pictures that I took while I was there.

I had a lovely time with them and was spoiled (Haul post to follow at some point!) I did my mum and sisters make up on Christmas day too, they both looked amazing. Chloe, My sister, just had some eyeliner and purple lashes to match her gorgeous dress, and I gave my mum a brown smokey look and I also curled her hair with the conical wand she got for Christmas.

Oh, and you will also see Robbie, our doggie, who is gorgeous too! I hope you like the pictures, I love them.





Oh, and while I'm here I will show you a picture I took a few hours ago, of the snow here. We have about six inches at the moment, and it is still snowing. It looks pretty now, but I hate the aftermath of when it all turns to ice and you can't walk anywhere without falling about all over the place!



3 comments:

Kate Gene said...

Aw... What a beautiful family! Your sister's dress is classic. I love it! :D (I wore sweats to my family's gathering! Yikes!)

Your mom's hair looks so shiny! WOW!

And how cute is your dog? Is he a schnauzer?

Great post!

xx

Sophie said...

Thank you so much! Yeh, my sister is adorable! :) The doggie is a cairn terrier, he is super sweet!

xx

Kate Gene said...

You're welcome! :)

Oh my goodness... I was completely off with my guess. Ha ha ha! But he's very cute!

xx