Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Britains Got Talent - Soo Excited!



I'm so excited!! In about an hour I am off to Manchester for a couple of days.

Why? Because I have tickets to be in the audience for the Britain's Got Talent auditions. Yes, I get to sit and watch about 18 acts audition for the show in front of Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan and Amanda Holden, and I am very excited! It will all be recorded for the TV show and some of it will probably be on when the show starts in April or May time (Not sure?)..

I was lucky enough to be able to go last year too, and it was so brilliant, we had seats at the front (I was about a metre away from the Cowell, who I LOVE!) and the whole atmosphere was brill! I was seen briefly on the shows auditions when it made it to TV too!

Here is a little video I made when I went last year, It's a bit choppy, Oh and yes, I am screaming like a mad woman.. *blush*



So anyway, no blog from me for a while I don't think, Unless I have a good wifi connection, and the time to write one. Have a lovely few days everyone!

I'll be back on friday!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun! I love simon to! XO

Sarah Ali / Glossicious said...

OMG how lucky.. give simon my hello :P i lurveee him

Rachel Hughes said...

I love BGT, lucky you! xxx

Musicalhouses said...

Wow, congrats on getting tickets! Enjoy the show!