Pages

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

♥ Beauty UK Cosmetics Goodies!

Hey Lovelies! ♥

So, just before I went away to my mums for Christmas I got a message on twitter from the company Beauty UK, you know? The budget brand that they sell in Superdrug that sell the palettes similar to the Claire's palettes?

Well anyway, I had won a competition that I had entered with them, and my prize was a Christmas Goodie Bag! So I emailed them my details and went off to my Mum's. When I got back last week the package from them was waiting for me. I was super excited, because I had forgotten all about it.

I didn't know what to expect in my prize package, and I was shocked (to say the least) at how generous they were! It included palettes, lip gloss, blusher, glitter .. Well, just take a look for yourself!




My prize included the following :
♥ 4 Eye Shadow Palettes
♥ 1 Blush
♥ 2 Glitters
♥ 8 Nail Polishes
♥ 1 Lipgloss
♥ 2 Metallic Spark Pencils
♥ 1 Mascara
♥ 1 Eye Liner

Who's a lucky Sophie? .. It was like Christmas all over again!

I've never really tried much from this brand before, apart from a blusher a few years ago which was nice. I have used one of the palettes today though and the blusher and I have to say I am extremely impressed so far! The Eyeshadows are rich in pigmentation and there are some really unique colours too!

So there you go.. I want to say a big thanks to Beauty UK for my prize, I love it all. You guys should check out their site, and also the stand in your local Superdrug if you are in the UK!

If anyone wants to see something in more detail or would like a review of anything, just let me know.
* * * *

10 comments:

Sophie said...

Wow, that was a great competition prize! I haven't tried any cosmetics from them yet, but I may just have to ;)

xoxo

liketreasure said...

the palettes looks lovely. you're very lucky! nice wee selection of goodies for you to try out and experiment with :)

Laura said...

Wow - What an amazing prize.
Lucky girl. xxxxxx

Ashlie Nicole said...

omg. amazing prizes. xx

Unknown said...

I just bought my first product from the range it was a nail product and I really liked it and featured on my blog check it out :) x

Katkins1982 said...

I have one of the blushes and it's really lovely considering it was only a few quid!

Nice prize!

Sara_beautyuk said...

So glad you are so happy with your prize Sophie. We love a happy customer! I will post your blog on our Facebook and Twitter. We will be running more competitions very soon so for those of you not already following us on Twitter/Facebook then be sure to look us up and say hello. We are big supporters of all you talented beauty bloggers! Keep up the fantastic work girls! xxx

Unknown said...

any swatches ?? :D

Franca said...

Woww, really love the palettes!

Bex said...

WOW! What a lovely prize, might have to check there products out! They look wonderful! Congratulations!
Bex XxX