Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Don't Mess With OPI NOTD.

New for Spring/Summer, this shade from The OPI Texas Collection is one of my faves that I was sent. My flash washed out the colour a bit in the above picture, but the below picture captures the shade well!

It is called 'Don't Mess With OPI' and is just the perfect spring green shade, Like fresh grass. It's bright, and fresh looking.

It is a creme formula and so smooth to apply, totally opaque within two coats and it looks lovely and eyecatching on the nails. 

Don't you agree?
Excuse the untidyness. I needed to clean up.

All of the Texas Collection will be available from Lena White from Feb 2011, Priced £9.95.

2 comments:

liquoredonlacquer said...

I love it! you're right like fresh cut grass! :)

Stevista said...

Beautiful :) I wish my nail polish application looked that neat before cleaning up! ;) x