Pages

Monday, January 03, 2011

» My Christmas + Birthday Gifts :)

Hey Lovelies!

Today is my presents post.. All of what you will see in this post are a mix of my Birthday and Christmas presents. I just thought I would put them all together in one post, rather than doing two separate.

I'm not bragging about what I got, but I myself like to see what gifts bloggers got, and I have had a few people ask me what I received. Remember, some of these are birthday presents (mine is only a week before Christmas)...

My presents included :

♥ Urban Decay Naked Palette
♥ Dressing Gown
♥ Nightwear
♥ Undies & Socks
♥ Slippers
♥ True Blood Calendar
♥ Chocolates
♥ Lots Of Make up
♥ FCUK Tote & Products
♥ Books
♥ Take That DVD
♥ Ghost Captivating Perfume
♥ LUSH Goodies
♥ Body Sprays
♥ Bath Stuff
♥ Sparkly Shoes
♥ Sequin Hat
♥ Funky Purple Watch
♥ Money & Vouchers
♥  Beauty Tools

Here are some bulk pictures :) I'm a lucky girl!

♥ Blackberry & Sparkly Cover ♥ Wow! I love this phone.. I never even considered a BB before, bit they are amazing.

Thanks for reading.. What did you all get for Christmas.. Link me up!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what fabulous gifts! What's the Claire's palette like? I've never tried eyeshadow from them before :) xx

Sophie said...

Wow, I'm uber jealous! Great gifts :)
I am addicted to Ferrero Rochers, lol
xoxo


http://beauty-comesfromwithin.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Awesome! You got a Naked palette! Lovely pressies :)

나니 said...

WOW... You got so many things : ( It was my birthday recently and I barely got anything.. *sigh* I know that I'm older.. but somehow the amount of gifts seems to reflect how many people actually care enough to get you something nice. -sob- I guess I'm just getting OLD. Not older..

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wow, you got spoiled!

Unknown said...

Lovely gifts :) I'm especially loving the Blackberry sparkly cover - it's so cute! Any idea where it was from, as my cover is looking rather worse for wear?! xx

Sarah said...

Wow you lucky girl!!!

Please review the Claires eyeshadow when you get a chance, I've seen this but I'm not sure about buying it, I always associate it with little girls!

http://xbeautygeekx.blogspot.com/

X x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.