Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

« LUSH Review : Melting Marshmallow Moment!


Lush Says ♥

MMM melts into a pink, fluffy waterbed of marshmallow and moisturising cocoa butter. Each Melting Marshmallow Moment is made with marshmallow herb, which produces a sweet, skin-soothing mucilage and marigold, which is equally calming for your skin.

Sophie Says ♥

It looks good enough to eat, doesn't it? .. I saw a review on this somewhere else, and picked one up the next time I was in lush. It's gorgeously girly pink and it smells like yummy sweeties! All you need to do is drop it into the bath water as it is running and it melts away, leaving you with a pink, soapy, delicious smelling bath. 

I really enjoyed bathing in this, It makes the water feel so luxuriously rich and soft and soapy. All that goodness going into your skin as you soak, MMM! .. The only downside for me is that it doesn't bubble, I love a bubbly bath more than anything and I'm a bubble bar girl at heart. I would use it again though. It left my skin smelling gorgeous and feeling positively smooth and nourished!

Where To Buy ♥

Lush stores, or online for £3.60.

3 comments:

Sara said...

great review :) it looks delicious ^ ^

nicoletta said...

This is one of my favourite too. Gorgeous xx

Unknown said...

I really like this one too, it made me feel very soft! Great review :)