Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

- Schwarzkopf - Essensity Hair Products.

I was recently sent some hair products from Schwarzkopf's Essensity range to give a try. Their philosophy is 'Powered By Nature' and you can read much more about the whole range here, on their website.

I chose to try out the moisture shampoo and conditioner as my hair can be quite dry often. I really enjoyed using both of these. Firstly, the scent of them is nice, not overpowering at all, just a light fragrance.

Moisture Shampoo: I found that this shampoo lathered really well and deeply moisturised the hair, leaving it soft and manageable - So much so that when I rinsed I didn't even feel like I needed any conditioner. This has Organic Essence of Aloe Vera, Organic Olive Oil in it too, which I am sure help to add moisture to dry coarse hair.

Moisture Conditioner: This just add even more moisture, softening my hair to the max. I like to leave it on for about 3 minutes while I get on with something else, and then comb it through before I rinse. My hair is left so smooth and feeling soft.

After using both of these and once my hair is dry, it looks so much more healthy that before, especially the dry ends. I would definitely recommend this if you hair is in need of some moisture!
To finish off, I like to use the Essensity Natural Shine Serum. This is a finishing product that smooths the surface of the hair shaft to leave it silky-smooth, soft and touchable. It is so light, and doesn't feel sticky or heavy on my hair at all. I especially like to use it after flat ironing my hair. It leaves it looking salon fresh! It controls fly-aways and tames frizzy and unruly hair, restoring a velvety shine with minimum fuss!

Here is my shiny healthy hair! :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

your hair looks so shiny. Thanks for the great review :)