Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Thoughts: Dirty Works Wipes + Concealer.

Hey Lovelies!

Today I have a little review on a couple more products from the exclusive Sainsbury's range 'Dirty Works'. 
I tried a couple of things before, you can see the review here.
Dirty Works ‘Bye Bye Dark Circles’ Concealer
They Say: With soothing aloe and vitamin E. Instant cover up! Fragrance free.

Conceal those dark circles with this cute and compact camouflage cream duo – the perfect beauty fix! 

 Lighten Up! Instantly camouflage those dark circles and imperfections with this lightweight concealer. Contains soothing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to help moisturise and provide antioxidant protection. 

I Say: I love this concealer, It contains soothing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to help moisturise and provide antioxidant protection.  It has a good medium coverage, and it is buildable too. It is creamy and blends like a dream. The two colours work well on my skin tone too – there is a more yellowish toned shade and a slightly more salmon colour too. Mixed together they cover my under eye circles and blemishes well. For the price I think it is a bargain and would suggest you give it a go if you are on the look out for a new concealer. £4.99



They Say: Gentle and effective cleansing to remove make-up and impurities in one simple step. With skin soothing marshmallow and superfruit extract of cranberry.  Leaves your skin looking and feeling fresh! 

Ultra caring facial wipes. Feeling fruity! With superfruit extract of cranberry to help nourish and moisturise skin. Anti-oxidant properties also help to protect skin against ageing.

I Say: I love trying new cleansing wipes, and I never tend to stick with one brand that I prefer, I always try something new, looking for something I love. I rarely use them to take my entire make up off anyway, just to clean my face quickly, or if I am on the go. These wipes are nice, They contain super fruit extract of cranberry to help nourish and moisturise skin. Anti-oxidant properties also help to protect skin against ageing, They are large and strong too with a light fruity scent that isn’t irritating. They are nice and wet and they feel soft to the skin. You get 25 in the pack for £2.99.


1 comment:

Summer said...

This packaging is so pretty, it's just like Soap And Glory! Great products for an even better price - amazing :) Thanks for this post <3

http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/