Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Beauty Hauly, Haul! :)

Hey Lovelies!

I never usually bother with hauls when I get new things, and I should - So this time I have. I had a little money saved and went shopping last week to treat myself.
Boots and superdrug were my shops of choice (which they pretty much always are), and I picked up a few nice bits.

I have some closer pictures and shades, etc. It's a little picture heavy though!

So here is what I got. I've photographed it by brands. See how I couldn't wait to use them before taking pictures? .. I was too excited to play with them all!


Boots No7 Cheek tint #15 - Rose Silk: I'm a fan of cream blushers, and hardly have any in my collection, so with a £5 off No7 voucher, I pick this up for just £4 to try. It's a nice consistency, and dries to a smooth powder finish.
Revlon 'Facets of fuchsia' polish £6.49: I've seen this all over the blogosphere recently, and knew I wanted it. They were sold out in Superdrug, but they had two left in Boots, so I snapped it up! It has a sheer black base colour and is packed with pink fine glitter, and some bigger chunks too. NOTD to come soon! Love!
Magnetized Polish 'Lilac': I had to get a magnetized polish, I had seen images of the ones that the Saturdays were wearing in some campaign and I was pleased to see that a drugstore brand had created one. It's cool, I've only tested it so far, but the results are impressive.

Supreme Shine Lipstick 'Day-Glo': This lipstick shade was one I Uhmm'd and Ahh'd over! I am VERY into lipstick right now, and I'm wanting to add some bolder shades to my collection. I almost went with a bright pink, but I have a ton of those, and so I went for day-glo, I love it! It is very bright, almost orange/coraly/pink. The packaging is great too. So fancy!
 
The above was a free gift with purchase if you bought two or more items from No17. I didn't notice this until the last minute - but I am glad I did, you gotta love a free gift! It has a liquid liner, a lovely festive lipgloss, and one of their eyeshadows, in a shade I don't own! I really like these eyeshadows.
Boots Natural Collection products are 3 for £5, and I wanted to get another lipstick in a brighter colour than nude from them, and I also love their blushers. The lipstick is in the shade 'Cranberry' although it looks red in the picture, it really isn't, it's more of a muted pink colour. The blusher is (I think) the shade 'Dusky Rose', and it is lovely! So pigmented, smooth and gives a lovely flush to the cheeks. The green thing is a concealer, obviously! I've wanted a green anti-redness concealer for ages, so grabbed this because it was there, it's okay, not the best - I think I need to try something with more coverage than this.
2True is a Superdrug range, again with 3 products for £4.99. Bargain! My main reason for going there was to get a cheap clear mascara to use for my brows. I found that and then found a stunning deep cherry red lipstick that I though would be perfect for the upcoming festivities. Then, to my surprise, I found a crackle polish, in a glitter silver! I didn't expect much from this, but thought it would be worth a try. I have to say though, I have tested it, and the results are impressive - I like!
And lastly, the new L'Oreal universal lipglow. I'd seen this on multiple blogs, and the way it looks is was drew to me it. It's alright, I don't really get it though. It's just a balm, and it doesn't really do much to my lips. Tell me, what should I expect from this? .. That aside though, I love that it's a transparent pink glassy looking bullet, so pretty! This was £6.49.

Whew! So there you have it. my haul. I also got some soft and gentle deodorant which is in the first picture. I don't think you need any details on that one.

Thanks for reading! Sorry it was so picture heavy, and I hope that you enjoyed. Do you have any of these products? What are your thoughts on them?

3 comments:

Lieke said...

Love the nailpolish!

Gaby Fauchon said...

That girl on the Femme Noir box set looks like Mila Jovovich LOL!

Wish we had Natural Collection here ):

Anonymous said...

The universal lip glow is supposed to adapt to the individuals body heat and moisture , for an individual colour, mine goes a subtle reddish colour , a bit gimmicky i think