Pages

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Urban Decay 'Gash' Liquid Eyeliner.

Hey Lovelies, Happy October! I have a little review today! ...
This was the first and (so far) only Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner I have ever tried, I picked it up in TK Maxx while out shopping one day. It's a liner that I'd had my eye on for ages after seeing girls on you tube using it. So when I saw it, I snapped it up.

First off, I love the packaging of the liner, it's really unique looking, and the actual brush itself is really nice to use, and very fine, which for me is always a must. It's not too soft and floppy either, it gives a nice clean line without the bristles splaying all over.

This shade is so lovely and unusual. I haven't used it as much as I would like, but it's not your every day liner - I might use it at Halloween though, I think it will be perfect for that!

The formula of the liner is great, it's not too thin at all, and it dries super quickly. Once it's on and set it doesn't budge all day. No crumbling, smudging, nothing. I'd like to try this in black, for every day.
Have you tried any of these liners, and if so, what are your thoughts?


6 comments:

Mrs. M. said...

I couldn't buy it because of the name alone....I'm guessing vulgar British colloquialisms for lady gardens aren't factored in by the peeps over at UD!!

Hezzie said...

I'm very particular about my liquid eyeliners. More so becuase of the applicator. I don't like the hard applicators. I've never tried the Urban Decay ones. I love this color though, its awesome. I just bought a Wet N Wild collection for Halloween and it has a red eyeshadow similar to this color, it would match perfect.

Ale said...

Gorgeous colour!!

Yin said...

gash is such a horrible word. Or maybe it's because we're british LOL

Julianne said...

I haven't tried any of these myself though my best friend has and loves the purple one! I think they're discontinued now. If I can't see them in TK Maxx I'll see about getting one online.

Sophie said...

You ladies are cracking me up over the name. My first line of the post was going to be about how inappropriate the name was, but I didn't know if everyone would get it (UD clearly don't) and I didn't want to have to explain!

It is a very, very dodgy name.