Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Orange, Pink and Purple Eyes!

Lame title, I know! I'm bad at thinking of interesting names for looks.

Anyhoo, here is a quick post on a look from the weekend that I did.

I used some colours from my 120 Palette, which can be purchased from Ebay. I used a pink, purple, orange, and a little black in the outer corner. The lashes are also some ebay cheapies which make for great demi/half lashes! I can't remember the lip colour, but I think I mixed a couple of shades and came up with that.

Onto the look!

That's all for now folks! -- I have a folder full of face of the day looks, most of which I don't remember what I used for them - Should I still just post them, or would it be annoying if I couldn't remember what I used? (I must start jotting products down as I used them. *Slaps wrist*)

3 comments:

Miss Blogitis said...

This looks gorgeous! I'm going to go and try it later! :) xx

Ale said...

Sooo pretty!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely look!

Post the other looks - its always great for inspiration!

:-)