Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blue Smoky 'Alice' Makeup!

 Hey Everyone.

Today I has a quick face of the day post! This look was requested by my sister. She asked if I would make a video showing her how she can do her makeup for Halloween to go with her Alice in wonderland costume. she wanted 'pretty and dramatic' ..
This is Chloe. My STUNNING Lil Sister! Beautiful!
So this is what I did.
To do the look I used all colours from the Urban Decay NYC Palette, because I know that Chloe has it, because I gave it to her as a gift for her birthday. But this look can be created with any colours, from any brand.


I like how it turned out, and so did Chloe, so yay!
If you would like to see the video tutorial I made, you can do so here.

5 comments:

Bella-Marie said...

Such a gorgeous sultry look, definitely a sexy Alice ;)
Also weird thing to say but you have the most stunning eye colour! xxx

Emma said...

I'm not really a blue eyeshadow girl but this looks really pretty! x

Lauren - Scrapbook Blog said...

this is actually lovely, I always associate blue with my ballet exams, when funnily enough, the character for a couple of them was Alice in Wonderland. This is far prettier than my cack handed and rushed attempts when I was 12 tho!
Belle du Brighton

Wendi_ThroatPunch said...

Wow!You are stunning!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup and great tutorial too.