Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Nails: Spangle, Crackle.. Wow!

Thiese are my current nails, and I wanted to share them with you.

It was weird, but yesterday I was going through some of my polishes and I saw a GOSH polish simple named 'Silver'.. I knew I had never tried it, so went for it. I was instantly wowed, it was like silver foil and looked sooo pretty!

I went about doing a few things and managed to slightly smudge the thumb and ring fingers (I hate, hate, hate waiting for polish to dry) and so I grabbed the Barry M nail effects and put a layer of that on. It has been ages since I used the old crackle effect, but I still like and I think it looks great on top of a metallish polish.

So there you go. Spangly Crackle! What do you think of them?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks so pretty!
I wish I could get on with a crackle top coat, but it does no good for my OCD ways! lol xx