Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Boots No7 Vital Enlightening Highlighter Powder.


I picked this up in Boots recently and showed it in this post a haul video. So many people showed an interest and some went to see if they could pick it up, I was lucky, it was on clearance for £6.50 and is from one of their older limited edition collections.

I was mostly taken by the fancy pattern on the top of the highlighter and didn't know what to expect from it. It has fast become one of my top highlighters, it's all I have been using since I got it.

The shimmer on the top is a bit metallic but it is just a small layer, and once you get through that it's a lovely smooth nude champagne powder that gives the lovliest radiant glow.  It blends like a dream and looks natural on the skin without looking powdery, it really does give a nice natural finish.

I love it. It's just so easy to wear and will last for so long because it is so pigmented.

Do you own this? What are your favourite highlighters?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I own this and use it pretty much everyday, definitely one of the best highlighters i've ever tried! Such a shame it was limited edition because it's one of the best products they do!

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

Very nice highlighter. I got one with the vouchers.

Dewaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

This looks great! Did you get it discounted because they're discontinuing it in stores? I hope not! I'll try and pick it up in town tomorrow :)

Alice

http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

this looks super luxurious :)

Natasha said...

This looks lovely! x

Louise H said...

I got this earlier in the year and its lovely - they did a similar shade a while ago which I got too so they do bring things back if you missed out

SilhouetteScreams said...

Ahhh this looks gorgeous!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Ahh, this looks gorgeous!

laurasallmadeup said...

I think I'd have probably bought it just because it looks pretty! haha :)

You have a fab blog, great post. I'm now following.

I'm pretty new to blogging, but I hope you can take a look and maybe follow back?
I'd really appreciate it.

Laura xx

http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

Sophie said...

All the best products are!

Sophie said...

I assume so, because it was on clearance :) I hope you get one!

Jen said...

Tell me please where an American can get this. I've been going crazy trying to buy off the 'net. Please let me know - jnnburkdefault at gmail.