Pages

Friday, June 01, 2012

Ombre | Gradient Summer Nails!

I love nails and painting nails and nail art and pretty nails! (Whew.) ..

So when I recently saw a youtuber that I watch wearing some amazing Ombre nails I was eager to know how she had done it. Luckily for me and everyone else she posted a quick tutorial the other day and I couldn't wait to try the look out.. I thought it might take a few tries, but it is as simple as she makes it look and the effect is amazing. I love it!



As you can see, I got rather snap happy. I tend to do that when I like something, and I was really happy with how these turned out!

I used a nude bade colour as suggested in the video, then I sponged the three Barry M Shades on. Blueberry Icecream, Berry Icecream and Pink Flamingo.. I finished with a quick dry topcoat and voila!

What do you think of these? Will you be trying this out?

2 comments:

blondes said...

so pretty!
is it hard to achieve that?
Id love to see a video tutorial :)
ciao
Mika x

Kate said...

These look really pretty and eyecatching :-)
x