Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Orly Electronica - Preamp Nails.


Preamp nail polish* is one of the brand new shades from the Orly Electronica Collection. It is a beautiful cool pink shade that is packed with golden/copper toned shimmer that catches the light subtly. It looks way better in real life than I could capture on camera.

It is a little on the sheer side which I have found with most Orly I have tried thus far, I used three coats to get an opaque finish, but this wasn't much of a problem because it dries fast. Another plus is that is lasts for days, this wasn't even chipped by the time I wanted to paint my nails another colour (rare!).

Orly polishes are a whopping 18ml (or you can purchase minis) and available on Beauty Bay for £7.50. See the new collection here.

2 comments:

Anne Meyer said...

I liked how it looked frosted on the nails. Perfect!

socialitedreams said...

goooorgeous...i love the gold throughout, reminds me of a zoya color i have