Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Beauty Look Book: Vampy Halloween | Melovemakeup.

Hey lovelies!  

Happy Halloween!

Here is a FOTD I did at the weekend. I was feeling a major urge to do something halloween-y and I really wanted to wear some black lipstick, or something very dark and vampy. I'm not sure what to call this look.. I guess it would be a great vampy look if you had a costume and some fangs and some contact lenses.. I do have some twilight ones, I should have tried them with this.

Anyway, I did it at the weekend because I'm going out today to do normal stuff and this might be slightly over the top for that. Sadly I have no Halloween arrangements, but I wish I did! It's been years since I dressed up and went out for Halloween. Maybe next year!

Onto the look.. Lots of red and black on the eyes, very smudgy and smokey with outer corner lashes on the upper and lower lashlines. Then black eyeliner to line the lips, filled in with a deep plum/red shade. I only wish I had gone darker on the brows.. My normal brows were too light for this look! You live and learn.

So here's what I used....

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Blackground Paintpot
Urban Decay Last Call Eyeshadow (Lid/Crease/Lower lashline)
Urban Decay Zero Eyeshadow (Lower lashline/Outer corner)
Stardazer Red Eyeshadow (Lower lashline/Crease)
Revlon Grow Luscious Black Mascara
Eye Pearl Black Liquid Liner Pen
Ebay Lashes
HD Brow Palette

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Sleek Makeup Scandalous Blush
Barry M Raspberry Blush

Lips:
Mememe Black Liner Pencil
Revlon Colorstay Plum Lipstick
OCC Liptar NSFW

Hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Ahh amazing! I forgot about UD Last Call, such an amazing colour. Must dig out my Ammo palette :-D x

Sophie said...

Thanks Leanne. Last call is one of my top fice fave shades I think, absolutely love it for autumn/winter!

Unknown said...

Love the eyes!

Unknown said...

I love the eyes!!!

Unknown said...

The way you do a makeup is very amazing and great! I love your eyes!
I often go to the site http://beautytalk.com/forums/makeup-talk/ to learn more about makeup things and how to make up!
Can you share your experience to choose foudation for dry skin?

Unknown said...

The way you do a makeup is very amazing and great! I love your eyes!
I often go to the site http://beautytalk.com/forums/makeup-talk/ to learn more about makeup things and how to make up!
Can you share your experience to choose foudation for dry skin?