Pages

Monday, July 01, 2013

Photo-a-day! ~ The July Challenge ~ Day one!

So recently I've been pretty on and off with posting, so I'm going to challenge myself to get into the habit by posting a photo and a few words each day... It shouldn't be too hard, I usually post on Instagram often, so why not the blog!?
Why not join in and post a photo-a-day? I think it should give me the kick up the bum (!) that I need to be more frequent with blogging. I've been too out of the habit recently!

So, without further ado, here is day one!
Yes, happy day one. Here is a picture of my miserable face. Haha! My boyfriend and I were supposed to be having a date night tonight, but I've been feeling a bit groggy (PMT - Grr!) so we postponed... So I thought I'd show y'all my miserable face. I did my makeup and everything, but just didn't feel like doing much.

Hopefully over the next 30 days, we'll see some happier pics! (We will!)


If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Krystal said...

You and me both girl! I think I will do this too!

White Contacts said...

I don't know why, but her eyes are looking very attractive to me. Maybe she has wore contacts in this picture. Could you tell me which contacts are those?