Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Beauty Lookbook : Berry Rosemance!

Face of the day time!

This was the makeup I wore on Sunday. No special occasion really, just me experimenting and playing with my makeup. I really liked how this look came out. I absolutely love burgundy and berry tones, especially for fall/autumn time of year.

I decided I'd pull out my MAC Infatuating Rose Holiday (2008) eyeshadow palette!... Yes, it's ancient, but it's fine and the shadows still apply perfectly.

It's pretty much a shimmering pale rose shade all over the lid, with a matte berry shade in the crease, then I added a smidgen of dark brown to define it some more. I did an nice dramatic winged liner with MAC Fluidline and added lots of mascara.

On the lips I have a nude lipliner all over the lips (mine is Natural from Rimmel) and I applied the Collection (2000) matte lip cream in Cotton Candy over top.

The blusher is MAC Peachy Keen. Can you tell I was having a MAC day?! Oh, and to finish, I added a small bit of pink glitter over the lid to add some sparkle.

I like this look and think it's going to look great with a ton of colour combos. I liked the drama of the winged liner against the pale shades though.

Thank y'all for reading!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: