Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

REN No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm.

I love REN as a brand, their products are great quality and they never irritate my skin and I always feel a positive difference in my skin when I use them. I'm definitely a fan of their facemasks the most, but recently I've been using this cleanse, the REN No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm*, and I wanted to talk about it.

First off, I don't usually use balms, I always freak out and think they're going to make my skin more oily... That's not the case, not with this anyway.  I squeeze out a 20p coin sized amount onto my hands, when you squeeze it out it almost has a vaseline texture, very thick - but when you massage it between your palms it melts into a rich oil/balmy texture.

You massage it into your skin and it just melts your makeup off in moments, add a little warm water to emulsify it, massage some more, then I use a muslin cloth to wipe away and then rinse, and my skin is left feeling really soothed and calm, feeling squeaky clean and soft. This product doesn't leave your face feeling greasy from any residue at all and it really gives a lot of moisture, so your skin feels great when you're done and very hydrated.

It is also said to protect your skin against everyday environmental stress, free radicals and pollution. How cool is that? . .I don't believe it's recommended for use on eyes, but I did try it anyway.  It removed my eye makeup really well, but it did sting my eyes and they were a bit red for a while after, so that's probably not the best idea!

This can be purchased here for £23, which I don't think is bad at all considering how little you need. It should last you for ages!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: