Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

The best primer . . . Like ever!

I know that referring to something as the best is a bold claim, but my goodness I love this product!

I've been using the Dermalogica skinperfect primer* for well over a month now and it was literally love at first use. I had it for a bit before I decided to try it and to be honest I just thought that it would be like every other primer, but it's so much better. Let me tell you why.

- It smoothes the surface of my skin like no other primer, I've never seen my face look so poreless!
~
- It's tinted, so you can wear it alone and it just give the skin a bit of oomph while evening the tone and brightening it up.
 ~
- It has SPF in it, so you don't need to take that extra step.
 ~
- It keeps oil at bay, this is important for me. Makeup sits on top of it perfectly, and it lasts until you remove it.
 ~
- It also smells good!
~
From the website:
It has peptides and AGE Smart actives that help firm and shield against free radical damage, as sunscreens shield against sun damage. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors. 

I've tried so many primers, good and bad, but I never thought I would find one that could make my skin look as good as thing.

The small downside is the price, it costs £37.50 and you only get 22mls, but I would highly suggest only using this where you need it and not all over (I apply a small blob on my t-zone) and it should last you a good while. I'd say that it is worth every penny though. Definitely my new holy grail primer!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: