Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

Hey lovely people.

I've had a facelift! Well, the blog has. What do you all think?

I've spent the last 3 or so hours installing my new template and googling how do to this or that with HTML. I know a little but I am in no way an expert. All of my layouts before have been things I've done that were rather plain and simple, but when I saw that Dana from The Wonder Forest was doing a Canadian Thanksgiving promo on her pre-designed templates, I had to get one. They're usually around $60 which I could never really justify spending before, but at the moment they all have about 60% off! Mine was just under £13 (That's $20). The promo is on until midnight (Canadian time I guess) so I got in there quick.

I chose a girly layout, as much as I was tempted by Chalk it up, which I think is lovely! I think if she has a promo again I might get that one too. I like to change things up now and then.

So, that's all from me! I just wanted to show off my new look and let you all know about the offer if you were interested.

Have a lovely day!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: