Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bridal / Wedding Makeup.

So, a week or so ago I was asked by a subscriber on youtube to do a wedding tutorial for her, as she is getting married very soon.


"I was just asking if you could do a bridal wedding look for me - can't find any tuts that don't use mega expensive products - I like browns and neutrals or poss blues - million thanks if you can - I'm having my hair like princess grace of Monaco so I'm thinking simple and chic - hope you can help. Again you are so lovely and looking forward to more vids xxx" (From Magpie Burns)


So, I'll admit I was a little nervous at first, as wedding makeup is something you want to be perfectly beautiful and flawless, but I wanted to give it a shot, and do something for her.

Here are some more pics of the look..



Did I do good? .. I think it turned out nice, neutral, but noticeable too. :)

3 comments:

Lipglossiping said...

I think you did VERY good! Black shadow is too harsh for me but you toned it down nicely with all the browns - perfect!

Becky said...

That looks fab!!

Unknown said...

Looks so lovely :)