Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hair colour and Cut!

I wanted to show off my new hair colour that my mum dyed for me last week, I am sooo lucky to have a the best mum in the world, who is also a hairdresser <3 I was long overdue some hair pampering, It had been well over a year since my mum had cut or coloured it for me. So I was looking forward to getting it sorted, I felt some pampering after all the crap I've been having lately would cheer me up, and it did! I like having 'done' hair. So, My mum used a Movida hair colour on me (which is semi permanent) We always use that colour on me nowadays and I find it lasts for ages, and when it fades away it does so naturally without you having ugly roots. The colour she used on me was number 23 - Chestnut Brown It is a gorgeous dark brown red colour, but it's not TOO dark.

My hair was also trimmed, layered and razored a bit.. It needed to be thinned out so much and feels so much better now (I have very thick hair and loads of it!) We decided I would keep it long as I have been trying to grow it for a while, and my mum said she likes the length on me.

So anyway, enough of my waffle, Let me show you the colour. I love it :) You'll notice my curls are more defined now too, due to the new fresh layers, It looks lovely when it's straightened, but I couldn't be bothered today.



What do you think? .. I think it's a nice colour and it makes my hair look much shinier and healthier now it's cut too.


 ♥

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely! The colour really warms up your skintone and the cut suits you too. How are you feelin these days? Much better I hope xx

Becky said...

That colour looks really good on you!

Sophie said...

Thanks Yinka :) .. I'm feeling ok, thank you - Still a little sorw and uncomfy but nothing too bad - I just wish I would be healed already, but it takes time. xx

Thanks Becky xx