Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

NOTD : Mavala Mini - Risa



Hey everyone..

I've decided that I need to do more NOTD's too! I always paint my nails, So I should snap a pic and show y'all..

I recently got a box set of three Mavala Mini's from my local chemist which were reduced from £9.00 to £3.50, So naturally I snapped them up!

This is the first shade I have tried, It's called 'Risa' and It is a beautiful sheer pale pink shade and I couldn't wait to try it out.



I was sceptical it would come out how it looks in the bottle, but it's actually not bad! As you will see in the pics, I have lovely glossy pale pink nails! I only used two thin-ish coats aswell, So I think with three I would probably have the bottle colour, but I am happy with the finish two coats gave me.

It went on lovely and smooth and dried ultra quick too!

WINNER!


 ♥

2 comments:

Becky said...

That's cute :) It makes your nails look really healthy.

Lipglossiping said...

I <3 the Mavala formula. I don't like sheers though - my nails are too yellow underneath from all the polish :( Looks great on you though!