Pages

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Schwarzkopf Bonacure Hairtherapy



Repair Rescue Conditioner 200ml : £9.85
Repair Rescue Amino Fortifier 50ml : £8.65

Hey all, I hope you are all well.

I have been trying some of the Schwarzkopf Bonacure hair products for just over a month now and I have been really liking them. Before I actually received them I had to fill out a prescription for my hair, all about my hair type and condition, and then I was sent my products in a medicine type package, which I thought was really fun! These products are like medicine for your hair, they are designer to make your hair strong and to help repair any damage.

I want to start by telling you about the treatment, The Amino Fortifier. It smells really good and is a thick creamy consistency, but be warned, you do not need much at all! (I made that mistake the first time) - I have very thick hair and lots of it and I found that I only needed to use a small blob (about the size of a small coin) .. I massage it through the mid length and ends of my hair and leave it for five or so minutes before combing through and rinsing, It left my hair feeling ultra silky.

After a couple of weeks I began to notice a difference, in that after using this in the shower and drying and straightening my hair it felt and looked so glossy and in much better condition, The cuticles of my hair were smoother and It felt stronger too. So much so that my mum (who is a hairdresser) commented on it when I saw her last week, Saying how much healthier it looked.

I did initially think this small tube would run out quickly, but you really do not need much at all. I use it only once a week, and love how it has repaired the ends of my hair!

.. Now onto the conditioner! First things first, I do not feel the need to use this when I am using the treatment, But I use this on the days when I am not using it. Again, it is a thick creamy nice smelling product that you don't need to use much of, It leaves my hair feeling so manageable and soft and gives it a lovely healthy glossy shine when it is styled. The packaging is great too and you get a whopping 200mls which will last for ages. As with the treatment you don't need to use alot of this and I just massage it through the mid length and ends.

So, all that is left for me to say is thank you Bonacure for helping my hair feel healthy and glossy again. It's been a while since I have wanted to make an effort with it and show it off, but I do now!

 ♥

No comments: