Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

FOTD - Body Shop Browns.

I never really stick with doing make up looks on my blog but I decided I yesterday that I would try and change that.

I have a new camera which I am experimenting with lots, and desperatlely trying to get good at taking pics on (like Charlotte my photography inspiration!)

So I got out a few things yesterday and did a brown/bronze kinda look. I used the Body Shop Eye Trio in 02 - Sundown Glow It has three gorgeous shades in it. I also used a body shop kohl pencil as a base in the colour burnised amber (I think?) .. Oh, and I used Collosal Lash mascara.

Anyway, onto the look .. I hope you like it ! :)





 ♥

5 comments:

Becky said...

Oooh, that looks nice!! I think we should all try and post more FOTDs :)

dressjunkie said...

Sp pretty, love the kohl, looks metallic, or have you just applied the e/s over regular kohl? Spill! xxx

Lipglossiping said...

That is a gorgeous EOTD (the photography ain't half bad either - super sharp and crisp!) Half the battle is finding the best light.. you get some good indirect light and the pictures take care of themselves :) I love that Body Shop palette too xxx

Sophie said...

@ Sivinya - I agree! We all should x

@ Dressjunkie - The kohl pencil I used as a base is slightly metallicy, and the eyeshadow is a shimmer/metallic finish too.

@ Lipglossiping - Ooh, thank you :) Yeah, I always try and get in front of a window or something, It shows my flaws up badly though, but that's natural I guess! xx

Unknown said...

Great quality photos. I wish I could get better quality ones, but my camera just isn't good enough.

That said as long as the end result is true life, I guess it doesn't matter too much.

Lovely look :)