Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Random : Things I am loving!

Not really a beauty related post, just a little random one, but hey ho - That's ok!

So, the things I am l-o-v-i-n-g!

MAX FACTOR FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA Sorry for the caps, but wow! I love this and the effect it gives my lashes :)



ADAM LAMBERT.. Oh, be-still my beating heart.. I think I love him, he is sooo gorgeous and talented and this is the album cover for his new album.. Phwoar!



SEQUINS!! (Not the vest pic, But..) Everywhere I look at the moment I see them spangling me and wanting me to have them. How could I not get this hat when I saw it in good old Primark last week, for only a fiver. I love it :)



GILES DEACON SCARF I know thousands of people tried to win one of these over the three days that they had a giveaway promotion thing on, and I was lucky enough to get one! I Can't wait for the postie to bring it to me!



LEONA LEWIS and her make up here.. It is so beautiful and I love it! She looks flawless and strong and I just love the gold autumny smokey eyes! I am inspired :)



Last but not least. . . .

The new SLEEK Graphite palette. Full of every smokey grey, silver and black (Plus highlights!) colours that you will need this festive season. Yay for Sleek!




˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh that pic of Leona is amazing love the make up, :( i tried and tried to win one of those scarfs and was unlucky well done :)

That mascara looks fab may have to try xx

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

Hi Sophie!

Ive nominated you for a blog award on my blog!

daintydollymix.blogspot.com

<3 xox